Wednesday, March 25, 2009

UAE


Yesterday we found out that Ben is going to go to UAE(United Arab Emirates). I am very nervous about the whole thing. Ben is going to be gone for six weeks. Which is going to seem like forever but at least it isn't going to be 4 months like it could have been. But i am still worried they will change their minds on that too. I think he is excited to go. He won't be anywhere to dangerous.. is what he tells me. He is just going to go and do what he does here but in UAE. It is still just scary.

3 comments:

Troublemakers in Wenatchee said...

Hi Char that is crazy he is going so far away. When does he head out? I hope that it will all be okay and the time will go quickly and he will be back soon. Love ya

Charlotte said...

Ben will leave next tuesday. March 31...

Anonymous said...

WOW all I can say is wow! That's some intense news to swallow. It's a good thing its only for 6 weeks it could be WAY worse. Ha and he's leaving on Jordan's Birthday. Tell him we'll be praying for him.