Well we were able to go camping this week and for the most part it went really well. But trust me March isn't the best month to go camping not even here in sunny California. Tristan had a good time he just ran around with the dogs and played with sticks. He was excited about the whole thing and he even had the dogs sleep with him which kept him warm and he loved that.We got pretty cold at night even with a million blankets on us.I did get a quick look at the stars that was AWSOME. And the baby didn't want to sleep at all. She fell asleep really well when the sun started to come up.
We did have fun. I just hope next time we go it will be warmer.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
CaMPinG
Posted by Charlotte at 10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Ah I'm so jealous I haven't been camping in like 3 or more years and I miss it soooo bad!
Post a Comment