Monday, March 30, 2009

THe BEacH





On Saturday we went to the beach. There were more people there than ever before. It would have been perfect except for the wind. You can see the wind in my hair making it all crazy. The wind made it a bit cold. I tried to take a picture of tristan and of course he tried to hid from me. Even Susie came with us. Also we were walking down the beach Ben asked me where I see us in 5 years and I have no idea. Thoughts of him re-enlisting have come to mind. So many thoughts have been running through my head. I just don't know what we are supposed to do. We did have some fun and it was pretty. At least we got out of the house for the day :) It took my mind off of ben leaving for awhile. We still don't know what it going on. He is supposed to leave tomorrow. Hopefully today we will find out what is going on..

0 comments: