Thursday, December 29, 2011

baby!

Our little baby is 17 weeks and 6 days old and weights about 8 oz. We got to see our little one moving around and hear the heartbeat. It was very good to know that everything looks good and all is well which is good because at this point in my pregnancy with Stella everything changed so much. I am very thankful that this baby is healthy. Right off the bat we told the tech we didn't want to know the gender and the tech seemed to think we were a little crazy, I'm guessing she doesn't get that request very often. She showed us everything and then told us not to look while she looked at the little legs and all of that. Ben and I didn't peek and now the hard part is over. Now it will be Ben that gets to tell me if its a boy or girl!! The doctor said that finding out today would have been finding out your Christmas gift before Christmas and the more I thought about it the more I liked that.
So we get the best gift and it will be a surprise!!

1 comments:

David, Kari, Davie, Macy & Violet said...

Not finding out has been so fun! Haha it bugs everyone way more than it will bug you (most likely). My Mom still asks why we didn't find out all the time :)