Thursday, December 1, 2011

14 weeks tomorrow!

Ben and I were able to go to the doctor today. They weighed me. I had only gain a pound. Which didn't surprise me. I don't gain a lot the first trimester anyway. We got to hear the heartbeat and talked to the doctor for a few minutes. He said there was a strong heartbeat and everything seems to be going well.

So at the next appointment we get to do the big ultrasound. This is when we would find out if it is a boy or a girl. I have been thinking about not finding out. Ben has wanted to do this before and I just couldn't do it. Well I am really thinking we will wait.

4 comments:

Alys said...

I told Sean that with #3 we could wait because he has wanted to do that with both babies. I figure I have one of each now so it doesn't really matter, right?

David, Kari, Davie, Macy & Violet said...

I'm surprised that Ben is willing to wait and see what it is until after you guys have another boy! Waiting is lots of fun! If you decide to do it you will like it :)

Charlotte said...

With the other kids I just couldn't wait. With this baby, I am getting really excited about waiting till June.

Charlotte said...

Ben is really, really excited to wait. He wanted to wait with the other kids and I just had to know.