Sunday, November 27, 2011

christmas art project



So laddies and gentleman this is how I made my Christmas wreath.

First I started off with a white foam ring. I think it is about eight inches or so, I actually wish it had of been bigger, but I just used what I had on hand.



Then I put a little bit of tulle around the ring to help hold the flowers. Next time I think I might try and have more of the tulle showing.


Then I put some Christmas beads around the wreath, like so..


Then I glued on a whole bunch of flowers that I had made. Some I left plain and others I added a little extra.


Then I added some more of the red beads to fill in the empty spaces.



I then made a bow, the best I could. I just need to add a way to hang it up, I haven't decided yet how to do it.

1 comments:

Welker Family said...

I love this wreath Charlotte! You are so talented! How do you do the little flowers, did you do a post on that?