I am twenty weeks pregnant now. I am half way done but it feel like I have been pregnant for awhile. Probably because I am going to have two little ones so close together. On the plus side I have been feeling the little one move which helps me not worry so much.
So just to compare this is my with this new little one.

And this is when I was 20 weeks pregnant with Stella..
I am feeling pretty good actually. I think I am hitting the nesting phase. I keep thinking about all this stuff and all the things I need to get organized. And with three other ones its hard to get to everything done. At least I still have some time.
Also Ben told me he had a dream we had a little girl with lots of dark hair. That would be a first!! We are still thinking about names. I can't really think of a name that I just have to have yet..so still looking. Plus I'm not sure if I should pick a boy or a girl name. So I need to think of two names...
Friday, January 13, 2012
20 weeks
Posted by Charlotte at 8:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
YES pick two names for sure (if you can agree on that many :) That is what David and I are doing. It would be cool if you had a baby with lots of dark hair haha it would kind of be like Suzy, all the rest of those guys were little blondies when they were young.
Post a Comment