Tuesday, September 28, 2010

baby update

So
We went and talked to a doctor today. She talked to us about Dandy-Walker. She explained things really well and was very nice. Also we found out that at the very least I will be going to Hawaii to deliver my baby. The doctor said it may be possible to go home to have the baby....

It is possible that we will PCS (AKA move). If that is the case we are going to try and see if they will send us to Hill AFB or to Mountain Home, Utah or Idaho. It would be really nice to be close to family. The decision isn't up to us of course. There is still a chance we will stay here. There are so many what if's and maybes. We just don't know what will happen.

We also won't know how many problems the baby will have until she is born. The doctor said she shouldn't have any problems while she is still in my tummy. After she is born they will do more tests and MRI's. We are still hoping that there won't be anything wrong with her.

I also wanted to thank everyone for their prayers and best wishes. It means a lot to me and my family. Please keep us in your prayers.

2 comments:

The Stevens Family said...

I am glad you were able to get some answers. Hopefully they will let you come home to have her. And it would be nice if they let you stay :) You are in our prayers!

Alys said...

I am sure it was nice to meet with a doctor who was nice and gave you more answers. Maybe you will be able to come back to the states. I know it would be nice to be with your family. I know this will be hard, but try to relax and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.