Well I am now 20 weeks pregnant. I still can't believe it sometimes, and I am HALF WAY DONE!! I think I am starting to feel little pocks but not as much as I would like. I am just starting to get used to the idea that I am pregnant. I think i am starting to look pregnant. I am going to have an ultrasound done on Friday if all the insurance things work out, which is getting really frustrating. I would really like to know if we are having a boy or a girl. I am leaning more toward a boy, just based on feelings. I would love to have another little girl too. So hopefully Friday is the day.
Monday, September 13, 2010
20 weeks
Posted by Charlotte at 11:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I hope everything goes well and you are able to find out. Good luck
You look great. And hooray for being half way!
Post a Comment