So today we went for a hike. We actually went with a group of people from church which was a lot of fun. It was really an adventure.Tristan did wonderful. He beat the rest of us back up to the top. Z did good for the first part on the way back up she was so tired and worn out. But we all made it. There really wasn't much of a beach. We did get in the water. The only thing was there were sharp rocks to get in the water. The kids did pretty good. I managed to rip a hole in my pants and I ripped some skin off the bottom of my foot as well. We even took the dog with us. She was pretty funny to watch swimming in the water. She just jumped right in. The ocean looked a lot different than were we usually go. So like I said we had an adventure today.
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Hiking in the Jungle
Posted by Charlotte at 8:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That looks like it was so much fun. I love going on hikes.
Wow fun we tried going for a hike on Saturday but we couldn't find the trail.Also on the way home we got a flat tire. We have been able to go for bike rides. Last week we went 4 times which is about 40 miles that is crazy.
Post a Comment