So Grandma and Grandpa Betts sent Tristan some stuff for his birthday and it got here today! She made him this cute little book. And he loves it he keeps looking at it. I am excited to try it out at church. I remember that we had one like it when we were little. She also sent us some more books to read at bed time that he seemed very excited about as well. And best of all they sent us a church outfit. I have been trying to find something nice for him but there isn't much i could find. I was probably more excited about it then Tristan was, but i think when he gets to wear it on Sunday he will like it a lot. So mostly i just wanted to let everyone know how great my mom and dad are and that i am thankful for them. I also love them both so very much!!!!!!
Monday, July 26, 2010
Birthday From G&G Betts
Posted by Charlotte at 10:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment