Thursday, July 22, 2010

5 years old









Tristan got up and we opened presents. I got him a few shirts and spongebob swimming suit and flip flops. He also got some clothes from grandma and a card that had five dollars in it. He was pretty excited about that. We made some waffles for breakfast. I tried to make them red but they were pink. Then we went bowling. It was a lot of fun. Tristan pushed the ball down and it will take awhile but it got down the lane. Mackenzie even played. Then we came home and had cake and icecream. He wanted his cake to be green, purple, and white. So i did my best. I was just not up for a huge party so i hope that he had a fun and good birthday. We had one more surprise for Tristan we had gotten him a bike. Ben had him help him get it and at first Tristan didn't think that it was for him. But it was very excited about it when he realized that it was for him.

0 comments: