So this morning Ben called me and told me that we are going to Little Rock Arkansas. I thought he was pulling my leg to begin with. It was not where I was thinking we were going. It threw me off a lot. The children's hospital is supposed to be REALLY GOOD in Little Rock, so the baby will get the care that she needs. I still really wish that we could have gotten closer to family.
Ben is supposed to head out on the 30th of this month. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. So we will see if the Doc will let me go with the rest of the family or if I need to leave earlier. I am really hoping for us to all go together!
I think the rest of us are going to do ok. I am just worried about Tristan. He doesn't handle change so well. He will have to go to a whole new school with new teachers. He loves his teachers here so much....
There is so much that we will be doing the next few weeks. And even more once we get there.
Monday, November 8, 2010
The wait is over
Posted by Charlotte at 10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Good luck! You guys are coming East like us :) we will have to meet up sometime.
Post a Comment