The last few days have been a little rough. We are getting more done and we have some new info. There is still so much to get done in such a short time. The packers should be here the first of new week. I am not sure what will happen after that.
We are supposed to get five days in a hotel before we go. I am thinking that won't even happen. I was looking forward to that as well. Just for a few days to relax a bit.. but we will see what happens.
I don't even want think about the plane ride. It is just so long. I am ready to get it over with.
What has been helping me is to know that we are planing to buy a house once we get there. There are a few I like a lot, I hope they are still going to be around once we get there. We also are going to have to buy a car/truck to get around till we can get our Durango to us.
I already have a doctor's appointment set up for me in Little Rock as well. I was thinking yesterday that i have 2 1/2 - 3 months and then we will have our little baby girl. There isn't much time left. I am just hoping that we will be able to get our household stuff before the baby comes.
There is just so much stuff up in the air, but it is getting better.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Update.....
Posted by Charlotte at 9:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
At least you are moving forward. Moving is such a pain and I am only moving like 100 yards. I think it is just the organizing and trying to find a place for everything. I hope you guys can find a house to buy. That would be nice.
And, try to relax. A hotel would be nice for a few days to not have anything to worry about. I hope that works out.
Post a Comment