Monday, October 4, 2010

A little more info

Ben and I went to the doctor today, I was hoping for a little more information. We did get the ball rolling. We are for sure going back to the states. Utah is looking like a good option. We have family and they have really good hospitals. The Air force will actually look at what we want and see if they can work with it. So we still don't know for sure that we are going to Utah, but I think it is a good chance that we will.

I am hoping within the next 3 weeks or so we will know where we are going. Once we know we will be leaving really fast I think. I am really worried about the plane ride again. We should all be together at least, which makes me feel better. I didn't want to go by myself. There is just so much to do.

4 comments:

Crista said...

Charlotte, I just saw your fb post and it led me here. I'm sorry! Trust in the Lord and everything will work out the way it is supposed to. I've been there and it's not fun, but you guys will make it. What great loving parents for any child to come to! And what a blessing it is to have an extremely special spirit come to your home. You will never be the same. I hope with all my heart that everything turns out well. You guys will be in our prayers. What is your delivery date?

Alys said...

Try not to worry about the flight. It will be long, but you will still be in a good time to fly for your pregnancy. The flight attendants will be super nice to you too since you are pregnant.
It will be nice to get back to the states. I hope Utah works out for you. But really, anywhere in the states is closer to home than Guam so anywhere will be good.

The Stevens Family said...

I hope everything goes well! Hopefully they will let you come to Utah! We're praying for you :)

Charlotte said...

Thanks everyone!!!!!