Wednesday, October 27, 2010

ASAP

Well we found out that we were for sure going back to the states on the 5th of this month. It took the doctor a few days to get the paper work all filled out. We thought that it got sent in on the 8th. Well someone didn't sign where they were supposed to. They were told they didn't need to do anything. Well that was wrong. So by the time it got sent and with everything that it needed it was the 15th. So really I guess that it has only been two weeks.

Ben talked to one person yesterday and she thought we would hear something this week. He then talked to someone else today and he says it will probably be another two weeks. It didn't seem to matter that ASAP was on the paperwork. Under different circumstances I would still be a little frustrated but I am worried about running out of time. I don't want to be huge and pregnant when I have to go on the airplane. If they take to long I might have to fly out first and then have everyone else follow me. Since it isn't recommended pregnant women to fly after 34 weeks. I don't want to go by myself. :(

Plus the doctor wants me to do more tests. He wants me to have them done where ever it is that we are going. It would help to have someone that knows a little more to do the tests and to look at things. I am not sure when they wanted me to do those tests.

I just want to know something anything. No one seems to be very helpful. Who knows maybe we will hear something tomorrow, but i am not holding my breath.....

1 comments:

The Stevens Family said...

I really hope they get you some answers soon! We're praying for you :)Love ya