I I just got off the phone with a lady from ORS. It is the child support place in Utah. I am owed over 7,000 dollars in child support and my ex is in jail. He had been there since last September. It sounds like he will be in jail for at least 6 months but probably more. So they lady told me to transfer the case to California where they can collect the money from him forever and there will be intrest on the money. I really don't even care about the money. The part that is frustrating is that Ben is Tristans dad. I would like for it to be leagal. My ex isn't in the picture at all. I would like it to stay that way. Family laywers are wicked expensive.. I know there are probably people out there that think i am being mean and unfair but my ex hasn't ever been a father to tristan. I am just praying that he will sign over his rights..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I haven't even had my baby yet but I can only imagine how you feel. I hope Brandon will continue to go forward with the adoption plans. Otherwise I'll be in your same situation there is no way he would ever put forth the effort to be a real dad. It would just be a fight. Your so lucky you have Ben! Real men are few and far between.
Post a Comment