Thursday, December 16, 2010

Doctors Visit


Today we went to the doctors. We had another ultrasound done.
Also we went to the specialist. The specialist was really nice and everything, but we didn't really get new information.

The only thing that was "new information" was that when I have the baby they are going to take her to a different hospital pretty much as soon as they can. So I will be staying in a different hospital for at least a day without her. Also he said she will probably be in the hospital for at least a week after she is born. It will be the first time I will have to go home without my baby. The thought of being away from her is what is the hardest right now.

We were hoping that he might have a better idea of how bad the Dandy-Walker is, but he couldn't till us. Now we just wait some more more. I guess we should have some answers in about a month and a half???????

1 comments:

Troublemakers in Wenatchee said...

well at least they have a game plan. I am sorry that you won't get to take her home but hopefully they will be able to give her the care that she needs