On Friday we got to go to Tristan Pre-k graduation. The kids sang song, Tristan didn't really sing but he did do some of the actions. They got a certificate that said they had completed the class. We even got to eat a little lunch. We had a pretty good time. And I am so proud of Tristan and in the fall he will go to kindergarten. A lot will be changing for him and me.
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Pre-k Graduation
Posted by Charlotte at 4:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Charlotte where have you gone!? I want to see pictures of your cute kids getting in trouble, being cute and all that other fun stuff! Haha also I think a baby bump picture is in order.
I have just had no energy, i don't think it was this bad with the other two kids. And no baby bump yet really. I have actually lost 5 lbs so far. But for you Kari I will work on getting some new stuff up. :)
Post a Comment