I have never been a big fan of lots of water. Guam of course has lots of water. I have been able to try snorkeling. It is so awesome. I love it. What is really neat is that you don't even have to be able to swim that much, which is helpful for me. You just kinda float. At first i got a cheep mask, and it broke after one use. Ben bought me some good stuff at the dive shop. I even got a pink mask. After seeing all of the fish by just snorkeling it is hard not to want to do scuba diving, so i could see more. I really would love to get a camera that i can take underwater. I would love to get some good pictures of the fish!
This is my new expensive gear..hopefully it will last a long time and i will get to use it a ton!
Ben is now certified. He would love for me to be able to go with him
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
snorkeling :)
Posted by Charlotte at 11:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That looks and sounds like so much fun!! Also I love the pink mask totally cute haha!
Looks like fun! I have gone snorkelig two times and once I stopped going to deep and swallowed water, I enjoyed it much more. :)
Post a Comment