This year is coming to a close. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a wonderful year. A lot has happened this year for us. Next year will be even crazier. In January alone we need to get ready to move. I have to go to the dentist one more time. We have to get the dog ready so that we can take her with us. I still am waiting for papers to come in the mail so that I can get Tristan a passport. I am not even sure they are in the mail. We have to get taxes submitted. I think that we are starting the packing on the 25th of this month. So all of that to be done in the month of January. And then the first week or so of February we will be headed off. So much to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment