Ben got a three day weekend. So we decided to go camping. We were going to stay for two nights, but it ended up being a little chilly for me and i was worried that the kids would get to cold too. We had a lot of fun. We couldn't keep the baby clean. She kept putting everything in her mouth. And Tristan just loved the rocks. He kept moving them all over the place. And he even found a walking stick to use too. Which he liked lots. Ben even got his fix and got to ride his quad(four wheeler) around a bit. It will be the last time we go camping in California. I think, but with the air force you never know?!?!?
Monday, October 12, 2009
CampINg
Posted by Charlotte at 11:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I was wondering where you were yesterday. But, I am glad you had fun. Camping is great and the weather has been pretty nice for camping lately. I love the fall!
Post a Comment