Hi Char I found another website for backgrounds it is www.thecutestblogontheblock.com. It has some cute ones if you get a chance to check it out. Love ya Sarag
Ben and I got married on Feb. 28 2007. We have now been married for four years. My husband is in the Air Force and I am so very blessed to be a stay at home mom. I love it. So far we have been in California, Guam and now we are in Arkansas. We are hoping to stay here for while. We now are proud parents of three kids. Tristan, Kenzie and Stella.
3 comments:
Charlotte she is really cute. Can you tell if her eyes are going to be brown or blue yet?
Hi Char I found another website for backgrounds it is www.thecutestblogontheblock.com. It has some cute ones if you get a chance to check it out.
Love ya
Sarag
Your little girl is adorable! I'm pretty sure we've never met...I'm Ryan's wife. Anyway, just wanted to say hi!
Michelle
Post a Comment